fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JCH Optimize changes sticky menu logo and other issues

JCH Optimize changes sticky menu logo and other issues 1 year 3 months ago #15287

Hello internetfriends,

When I use JCH Optimize, when Intermadiate is on the logo in sticky menu is going from square to stretched rectangle. (site still same as all other fitness topics)
Also, JCH Optimize on my gantry site gives good speed test results, all js seems to get combined and only some DOM issues, yet the astroid site keeps having all these js and css issues in speedtest.
Is the logo issue easily solved?

Hope you keep working on speed test improvements :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JCH Optimize changes sticky menu logo and other issues 1 year 3 months ago #15299

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hello,

We are always working on these fixes and it looks like a few are fixed in every update and new ones come up.

I have reported the above issue to the dev team and in the next major update, we'll try to fix this among a few other issues we are aware off.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JCH Optimize changes sticky menu logo and other issues 1 year 3 months ago #15308

• Bucklash
Hi

Did you discover the css that was missing/changed?
I was going to use JCH optimise so if you can add here more of your experience that would be great for me and probably others

JCH Optimize changes sticky menu logo and other issues 1 year 3 months ago #15343

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hello,

It's nothing specific as such. It's a variety of changes including CSS and JS that helped get Astroid work better with JCH.
If you have the latest version, you have all the improvements that have been made to Astroid to work with JCH.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bucklash
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds