USE CODE: VALENTIN20
0Days
0Hours
0Minutes
0Seconds
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to apply/install this template on EasyDiscuss and Kunena

How to apply/install this template on EasyDiscuss and Kunena 1 year 5 months ago #7990

• symmcom
Hello,
I recently purchased JD Guerrilla theme. At the time of purchase I saw that this template was also compatible with EasyDiscuss and Kunena Forum. But after searching much time i just cant seem to find any article/tutorial on how to implement this theme on both EasyDiscuss and Kunena.
Any help?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to apply/install this template on EasyDiscuss and Kunena 1 year 5 months ago #7995

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 533
Hello,

You can easily use EasyDiscuss, Kunena on your site. Just install and follow the respective extension documentation. If you have any problem. Please post on the forum.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

How to apply/install this template on EasyDiscuss and Kunena 1 year 5 months ago #8011

• symmcom
chandandeep wrote:
You can easily use EasyDiscuss, Kunena on your site. Just install and follow the respective extension documentation. If you have any problem. Please post on the forum.
Sorry if I was not clear. I already have functioning EasyDiscuss and Kunena. My question was how do I install the theme for EasyDiscuss and Kunena. I have already installed in Joomla Template. But the same installer does not seem to work in either Kunena and EasyDiscuss.

How to apply/install this template on EasyDiscuss and Kunena 1 year 5 months ago #8017

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 481
Hello,

The layouts for EasyDiscuss and Kunena are included as template overrides in the html folder of the template. If you have installed the template, that's all you need to do to make the layout one.

You'll have the set the guerrilla template as default though, Once you do, try visiting Kunena or EasyDiscuss from the frontend and you shall see the desired styling.

Thank you,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds