The administrator has disabled public write access.
Some problem about Footer and ChronoForms
2 years 10 months ago #6162
1) Go to your Jd Medical Admin Panel, go to Extensions-> modules -> Footer section-> Raw HTML (social icons) click on edit icon , it will open a window where you can add/edit your link under HTML Code then click "Apply" it will close the window, click "Save".
For More Description: www.screencast.com/t/TyjfBZdsbBxm
2) Go to your Jd Medical Admin Panel, go to Components-> ChronoForms6-> Homepage Appointment -> Setup -> Enter your Email address (where you will receive the email) in "Recipients list" field, click on "Save icon"
1. Login to Joomla Backend
2. Components > ChronoForms6 and open Homepage Appointment form from the list.
3. Then click on Designer tab and open the date fields setting and change the date format as show screenshot.
4. Now move to time fields setting. Same steps follow as show screenshot.
5. After the changes, all the field setting click on save button.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.