JoomDev: JavaScript problem (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JavaScript problem

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5715

I have some problems backend and even front pages for loading or showing some fileds, I have no knowledge about bootstrip or Jquery but is seems that should be the problem ! (for front pages when I change template to default joomla temps, 3th party modules or components works great) but in your templates drop downs fileds have problem.

for backend I attached the pics, look at the fields please, this is Modules: mod_roknavmenu
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5716

also I want to use K2-Ajax search, when I enable the component and assign a module on a page, page could not load any more and I get the 505 error , I think the problem again is JQUERY

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5719

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 116
Hello,

The backend issue looks like something not so common. Can you update or redownload the Joomla core files using the Joomla update component please and see if that fixes the problem.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5729

I updated, unfortunately noting changed

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5733

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

I can another a look inside. Can you please share a Joomla backend Super admin login and the url of your website via email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Please mention the URL of this post in the email.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JavaScript problem 3 months 1 week ago #5734

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi, Thanks for sending the login info. I have replied to your email as it looks good on my end.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds