JoomDev: JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update

JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update 1 week 1 day ago #8235

• fftraun
Hello!

I want to ask for some help of you! I had huge problems with my installation. I always use the latest Joomla Version till 3.8.10, last weekend I tried to update to 3.8.12 but internet connection refused right in the middle of the update process. But it worked after one more try and it’s now 3.8.12.

Then I tried to change to PHP 7.2 on my webserver, but from now on Joomla didn’t work at all in the frontend. Only an error with ‚operator strings array‘ and so on. After hours of research and google it seemed to come from the template? I tried also to deactivate and activate lots of plugins and modules, but the error kept on.

Then I tried to update the JD_Miami installation for v2.2. From now on it doesn’t work anymore at all in the frontend. Only a white blank page with PHP 7.2 and a ‚call to undefined function gantry_import()‘ error from the template.

Could you PLEASE help me, it’s the website from my fire department and we need to get it up soon again. I’ve already spent three days and have no clue what to do....
THANKS for any help, I appreciate it very much! :-)

Florian :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update 1 week 1 day ago #8241

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello Florian,

You have to uninstall the template and install it again in order for the newer version to take effect. Since there is a change in framework and the template is now longer built on Gantry.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update 3 days 4 hours ago #8308

• fftraun
THANK YOU for your reply, I'll try my best :-)

JD_Miami destroyed after PHP and Joomla Update 2 days 9 hours ago #8333

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Let me know how it goes and if you need any further help?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds