fbpx

Astroid Framework - Next generation Joomla template builder Download Astroid

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 2 weeks ago #10362

• erica
  • Thank you received: 2
I am having a problem with the page builder. I go to save or copy a page and the builder does not let me save. Can you look into this issue. We recently upgraded the PHP to 7. I am happy to privately share my credentials.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 2 weeks ago #10372

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi,
Thanks for the query, Could you please tell us which Page Builder you are using so that we can help you better.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erica

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 2 weeks ago #10383

• erica
PRO 2.5.4 - SP Page Builder. It came with the template. Attached is the error.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by erica.

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 2 weeks ago #10397

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 422
Hello,

Please update the SPPB.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 1 week ago #10412

• erica
How do I go about updating the page builder? Could you provide more detail also please provide a key? I went to the joomshaper site and without buying the app you cannot even ask a question there. I need your help as I am stuck! Thanks so much for your help. Email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by erica.

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 1 week ago #10432

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hello,

You can download the latest file from the download page.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 1 week ago #10444

• erica
I'm sorry! I got an issue with another template and developer mixed up with this ticket. I apologize.

I am also having problems with New Jersey and it not saving new and existing articles. We don't know if it is a compatibility issue with 7. PHP. Can u help with this issue?

I am also not able to save. The icon for saving just spins 2 months 1 week ago #10448

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
We have no idea. What's wrong here. if you can send the site login details. Please send on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with form link.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds