JoomDev: how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side (1/2)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 6 days ago #6836

how i can change position to middle or just beside middle right side. of high lighted menu.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 5 days ago #6850

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 116
Hello,

Since you are publishing this just to a module position. You can use the layout manager (in the template) to center align the menu module.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 5 days ago #6854

in template manager under position i did not see any center alignment option to pick, i can see only drawer and side bar a ......etc. Please let me know still any possibilities of doing menu in center.
Last Edit: 1 week 5 days ago by sureshkumar.gattu.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 3 days ago #6866

Please do help me out here to make all menu and sub menu content to display in center and wanted to keep a image or a sliding image for particular service item details theme images.

Main menu and service menu iam having in www.prasadandprasad.com. Please go through it and let me know any possibility of doing it.
Attachments:

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 3 days ago #6867

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 315
Hi,

Please send the site login details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with this forum post.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 3 days ago #6881

With out giving login credentials, we can't bring then middle.Please help me to sort it down.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 3 days ago #6882

Hi chandandeep,

With out giving login credentials, we can't bring then middle.Please help me to sort it down.

Regards
Suresh.

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 2 days ago #6892

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 315
Hi,

Add the below code in the custom.css file.

Path: TEMPLATENAME/css
If the custom.css file doesn't exist. Go ahead and create once and it will automatically be included.

.component-content .item-page h2[itemprop="name"] { text-align: center }
Thank You,

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 2 days ago #6895

Hi thank you chandandeep,

Please iam little bit confused in css folder i need to create custom.css right.

Please check attachment.
Attachments:

how i can chage position to middle or just besideright side 1 week 2 days ago #6896

Hi,

I tried it and it has changed my logo become to srink.

Check attachment.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds