JoomDev: Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode

Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode 2 months 1 week ago #7118

• sardogwill
  • Thank you received: 1
Mighty Gods of JoomDev, I humbly come before you with logo weirdness at the tablet/mobile levell. Specifically, my logo gets cut off at the top. I'd love to fix this, but, as you're infinitely wiser than I am about this kind of thing, I appeal to your great wisdom and vast experience to help me solve this problem.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode 2 months 1 week ago #7123

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 141
Hello,

it's because of the kind (size) of logo you have. You can see on the desktop the top part of your logo is extending to the top bar and when that bar is hidden the part that resides in the bar is hidden too.

You'll have to write some custom CSS in order to adjust the logo CSS to show up correctly on mobile too.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode 2 months 1 week ago #7124

• sardogwill
  • Thank you received: 1
Out-freaking-standing!!! Thank you so much. I went to:

/less/template.less

and put this code at the top:

@media screen and (max-width:1023px){
#rt-top + #rt-header #rt-logo{ margin:0 auto !important; }
}

Worked a charm. You rock! Thanks :woohoo:

Logo cut off and misaligned when in tablet or mobile mode 2 months 1 week ago #7125

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 141
I am glad it worked out for you! Thanks for the kinds words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds