fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 10 months 5 hours ago #11243

• tcn
  • Thank you received: 3
On small devices (phones, not tablets) the hamburger menu button is not clickable when hovering over it. The clickable area is right below the button (marked). How/where can this be fixed?

Last Edit: 10 months 5 hours ago by tcn. Reason: reduced imaage size
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11263

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Hi,

That's very strange. Can you give me your site link please? I am unable to reproduce this on our demo and I'd like to see it in action in order to fix or provide a fix for it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11272

• tcn
The testing environment is additionally protected by a htaccess password. I'll send you the credentials by email.

The URL is: kunena.transalpclub.nl/forum

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11280

• Mukeshraj
  • Thank you received: 41
Hello,

Please for the following steps:
1 Go to templates\jd_newyork\css
2 create new custom.css
3 custom.css, paste it in the using the given code
#offcanvas-toggler {
    float: right;
    font-size: 20px;
    line-height: normal;
    margin-left: 15px;
    margin-top: 31px;
}

Thanks,
Mukesh
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11282

• tcn
I tried that. It improves the situation a bit in responsive design mode in Firefox. On a real phone, however, the button is not tapable at all. That makes the forum pretty much inaccessible for devices smaller than a tablet. :(

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11283

• tcn
As these things usually go, once you posted something, another idea pops up. :blink:

I turned off the login module that is published in the login position. Without the module the button works fine. So, it appears to be a conflict of the module and the off-canvas toggler. I'll have a look into the module's css. If, I can't figure it out, I can also choose a different approach to logging in (e.g. putting it in the off-canvas menu).

Thanks for looking into it, though.

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11284

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Alright then. Case closed for now!
Thank You,

Hamburger menu clickable area not aligned with button 9 months 4 weeks ago #11325

• tcn
Topic can be closed. I solved it by changing the login module settings and publishing it in suitable positions where it doesn't interfere with other content.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds