fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Putting google map like newyork template and more

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 1 week ago #21498

Hi,

1) I would like add google map like in new york template. The map will ve cover all module area ?
2) There are beautiful read block in JD BUilder. How can i add them into the JD Builder tab sections
3 ) Do you have slideset extension. For example extension will show more then one image at same group. I atteached sample image for this request.

Best regards
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 1 week ago #21514

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 137
Hi,

Replies in order:
1. You can create this but adding the Google Map element in JD Builder Module. Style the element as per your choice, similar to the one in JD NewYork.
2. Sorry but which beautiful red blocks are you talking about. Please the screenshots.
3. We don't have any slide set extension for this view in JD Builder.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 1 week ago #21531

Hi,
1) I already put google map in my web site but i would like place like in NewYork (there is no gap beetween google map and other modules or browser)
Meanwhile there is new block style i think it's just like exactly what i want. Called as "Contact View 24". I used this block and when i try to edit this block it's give "Invalid Elements" message.

2)Sorry, I skipped typing a letter in my previous post. I mean ready blocks not red. There are some ready blocks in JDBuilder. I would like use them in Jd Builder Tab element.

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 1 week ago #21534

• nishtha
Hi,

Replies in order:

1. If you don't want any kind of gap, then adjust the settings of the sections that way. If there is an invalid message error then make sure you have the correct API key or else please share a screenshot of the screen where you see this message.
2. Ok but which ready blocks, sorry I can't really understand. Are you talking about the pre designed sections?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 1 week ago #21545

Hi Nishta,

1) How can i adjust the setting of this. Can you explain step by step for me. For example click Section Setings> Design > Spacing>Margin=0

2)Yes there is pre designed sections or blocks in page builder. I attached a picture for this.Now, iwould like the place this pre designed blocks in JdBuilder Tabs elements tabs
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by leventozberk.

Putting google map like newyork template and more 6 months 5 days ago #21709

• nishtha
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but here it is in order:

1. After adding the element in the section first step is to set the Content Width to Fluid, enable the Stretch Section all under the Section Settings > General > Layout and then to adjust the little spacing on the sides by setting the section's Margin left & right (Design > Spacing > Margin) values in negative as per your requirement. And you are done getting a full width element.
2. Sorry but that is not possible with the Tabs.

Let us know if you have anymore queries!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds
Cron Job Starts