fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with modular positions

Problems with modular positions 3 months 2 weeks ago #23321

Hello

I downloaded and installed the JD Newyork template, I am making configurations and adapting the template to my needs.

I am having trouble finding the positions of the modules to edit their content.
Using the parameter "?TP=1" visualize the positions, for example, to the top of the site in the position topbar-1, contact data is displayed, I need to edit that information, but when looking in menu -> extensions -> modules, In that modular position there is no module.
Can you explain how I should edit that content.

Thank you so much !
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with modular positions 3 months 2 weeks ago #23325

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi,

If you are using JD NewYork template then you must be aware that the template is build on Astroid Framework and if you do not find a module you wish to change within the Joomla module manager then you can check if it is there in Astroid.
Similarly to modify this contact information, go to the Astroid backed >> Miscellaneous >> edit the Contact Information (www.screencast.com/t/t3HPhb8586of). Here's the documentation if you need any more help: docs.joomdev.com/category/astroid-user-manual/miscellaneous/

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by nishtha.

Problems with modular positions 3 months 2 weeks ago #23329

Hi, thanks for your response

Perfect, for me this framework is new, for this reason I will be asking some questions these days.

Regarding modules, a new problem arises.

This template includes basic HikaShop, to which I add HikaShop Business, I would like to add a login module, so that the user can log in and access their profile, view their orders, etc. and log out whenever you want.
Add a joomla core "access data" module and I assigned it to the modular position to the right of the content or to the left of the content, but there is no way to make it visible in the front end, the module is published, on the pages corresponding but cannot be viewed.

Can you help me with this problem?

Greetings, thank you very much!

Problems with modular positions 3 months 2 weeks ago #23370

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Probably the Module position doesn't exist. You can debug modules positions this way.

docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-view-tem...positions-in-joomla/

Try publishing a mod_custom html module to the same position and see if that appears.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oexportable
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds