fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smart Slider not working after uninstalling VirtueMart

Smart Slider not working after uninstalling VirtueMart 2 months 6 days ago #23756

• mmz1230
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share the login details.

So, I have to use an old backup (with many required modifications) to restore the site. Trying to find the problem, I found that the problem was not really with VirtueMart uninstallation. In fact, the problem is with K2 uninstallation. I re-checked the site after uninstallation of the (unwanted) components one by one, and I observed that the problem rises after uninstalling K2 compnent.

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Smart Slider not working after uninstalling VirtueMart 2 months 4 days ago #23770

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 587
Hello,

Yes, maybe K2 JS conflict with Smart Slider 3. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Smart Slider not working after uninstalling VirtueMart 1 month 3 weeks ago #24156

• mmz1230
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello

Thank you. Yes, even when I disabled (unpublished) K2 the slider disappeared. So I had to keep K2 (in particular only the "System - K2" plugin and the "K2" component, I could uninstall all other K2 extensions) in order for the slider to work.

Yours

Smart Slider not working after uninstalling VirtueMart 1 month 3 weeks ago #24204

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi,

Thanks for the details, not sure how the two are linked together but at this point you can just keep K2 (system plugin and component) and things will work just fine.

Thanks,
chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Cron Job Starts