fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SETTING EXTENSION

SETTING EXTENSION 6 months 3 weeks ago #26017

• luz2020
Good afternoon, I just downloaded the extension, I have published the module and I have called it from my page in quix. It looks perfect on my page, but when I do the reservation exercise it tells me that my restaurant is not in the open table list. I need to know where all this is parameterized.

Thanks a lot

LUZ
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SETTING EXTENSION 6 months 2 weeks ago #26028

• luz2020
I see that the JD Cafe template handles this extension, I am interested in buying this template, but I am concerned about the support of this extension.

Luz

SETTING EXTENSION 6 months 2 weeks ago #26029

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

If you are interested in buying the template then yes we provide support to extensions in it but not all, like this Open Table cause it's a 3rd party extension which we have somewhat integrated in our template.

As far as your first question is concerned your restaurant not showing is because it is not registered on their list. Open Table is a 3rd party extension built for the table reservation system. So to make your restaurant visible in it you need to get it registered with them.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds