fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: jd paris multilanguage

jd paris multilanguage 7 months 1 day ago #21711

Hello I am creating a site multilanguage but I have published the module language switcher in the position language switcher but i cant see it in my website.
How can i see the module in my site?

I have seen the joomla instructions for multilanguage sites but my site isnt multilanguage.

Is there any problem with astroid and multilanguage? Also I have duplicated the template and now i have two templates (the predertimed one and other for the second language). Is than ok?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

jd paris multilanguage 7 months 1 day ago #21718

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hi,

Astroid works fine with Multilanguage, just make sure you follow all the steps here: docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

jd paris multilanguage 7 months 1 day ago #21727

Sorry.

The site is now multilanguage but i have a problem:

If I put the module language switcher in the template position language-switcher from the template I cant see it in the public site

But If I put the module into other position (for example position-7) i see it perfectly.

Which is the problem?

Thanks
Last Edit: 7 months 1 day ago by rfilgueiras.

jd paris multilanguage 7 months 19 hours ago #21734

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
The position "language-switcher" is probably not available in JD Paris.
Either create the position or publish it to a different position that may be available.
Some documentation on creating and managing module positions: docs.joomdev.com/article/layout-manager-for-dummies/
Documentation on how to view existing positions: docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-view-tem...positions-in-joomla/

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds