fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: top bar module position - before topbar-1

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25091

• hatechsolutions
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
hello,
i have been having tough time now in creating a topbar module position before topbar-1 in jd paris templete. this may be an extra support outside the normal job but i beg you to guide or assist in achieving this. see attached image.

thanks

The administrator has disabled public write access.

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25120

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 146
Hi,

Creating a topbar section in JD Paris is easy because of the Astroid's amazing layout structure.

To create something like the image all you need to do is:

1. Add a section above the Topbar Section or change the grid of the already added Topbar section. (www.screencast.com/t/t5UKngauKzy3)

2. If you create a new section then add the module position and assign the module you want to show. (www.screencast.com/t/ybTdqPd46)

3. If you change the grid to 12 column, then just change the module that is already showing to the one you want to show.

4. After adding the module make your styling changes from the design tab.

This should help you in displaying something similar to what the image does. Let us know if this worked!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25141

• hatechsolutions
  • Elite Member
thanks, have created the new section but am still confused because the module position i want to use is not there. i want to position the new top bar before postion top-1 please advice am at cross road. Preferable if i can send my login details to you privately to help me fix. i will really appreciate

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25143

• nishtha
Hi,

To publish the module make sure you have created the module and assigned a position to it.

After module creation, go to the Astroid Layout > Click on Edit element in the Topbar Section(www.screencast.com/t/NAVDshbGx) > select that same Module Position from the dropdown list that was created earlier.(www.screencast.com/t/qvHlohUtgI).

Hope this helps now, let us know it it did.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25144

• hatechsolutions
  • Elite Member
please kindly assist am not getting it. all i want is the position for something like the attached image.
all the available module position i used is not working with what's on image attached

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25160

• nishtha
Hi,

Firstly please don't get confuse, if you were following the steps you would understand where the problem is.

The top bar section that is displayed with a text and a button is a MODULE. So you have to create a CUSTOM MODULE/JD BUILDER MODULE(www.screencast.com/t/mk0NbBEn) in which you have to add a text and a button. (The custom code for which we can't provide it's beyond our support)

Once you create this module, assign it to the new TOPBAR MODULE POSITION and Save it.

Now when you go to the Astroid backend Layout, edit the Topbar element and follow the steps I explained earlier to publish the module.

Conclusion is if you don't have any such module then you have to create one first.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

top bar module position - before topbar-1 1 month 1 week ago #25145

• hatechsolutions
  • Elite Member
i want the module position to come before the one in the attached image below.

pleasssssssssss help

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds
Cron Job Starts