fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Use JD Profiler

How to Use JD Profiler 1 month 2 weeks ago #24302

I have downloaded the JD Profiler Component and Module and installed them in my Joomla site. I have configured everything as described in the documentation. But that is as far as I can go. The document does not say how to implement the component or module.

Most components can be accessed by a menu entry, but JD Profiler does not show up in my menu options. How do I display the Carousel / Grid / List etc that are advertised for this extension?

I apologize if this turns out to be something I am simply overlooking. Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to Use JD Profiler 1 month 2 weeks ago #24315

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 136
Hi,

I completely understand your concern, let me clear this out to you:

Using the JD Profiler as a Component; you can add all the profiles there and other content that you wish to show.
JD Profiler module helps you to display that content you created in the component. Within the module you can set how you want to display the profiles in Grid, Carousel or List view.

Now to display this JD Profiler module you need to create a module position within the framework you are using.
I will take the example Astroid here; you need to create a module position in the Layout for the profiler module and do the module's background styling here.

And this is how you will be able to display the JD Profiler on frontend. Let us know if you have anymore queries regarding the same, also I will try and improve our documentation regarding this.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds