fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again.

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27039

www.quethec.com/candidate/ittraining/apply-now-2

whenever the course application form is filled on a desktop i don't get error message BUT whenever the course application form is filled on a Mobil device. i get an error. screenshot is below for you to review...

I decided to update to the most current Jooma lastnight, then all of a sudden my navigation bar changed for its original color now its very hard to read....

I need help to fix and restore to ....
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27049

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 213
Hi,

I checked your form on my phone and there I can very easily submit it no error can be seen(www.screencast.com/t/3j4kmSJNi).

As far as your header is concerned did you update the JD Recruiter template or Astroid Framework? If not then which version are you using here.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by nishtha.

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27078

I am still getting the error using the mobile device. I have updated the JD Recruiter template and Astroid Framework ...
I need a quick fix. pls help as soon soon as you can.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by TED DESIGNS.

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27092

• nishtha
Hi,

Did you disable the that page, please enable it so we can re-check.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27094

This is the link
www.quethec.com/ittraining/apply-now-2

I am still getting the error using the mobile device.I need a quick fix. pls help as soon soon as you can.

thank you

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27097

• nishtha
Hi,

The form is correctly submitting on our mobile phones very well, please check your settings and changes we are not facing any such issue here.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 1 week ago #27123

what are the recommended changes?

ERROR MESSAGE - "Something went wrong! Please try again. 3 months 6 days ago #27140

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 631
Hello,

Please try on incognito mood. I also test on mobile forum is working fine. See the video.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds
Cron Job Starts