fbpx

Astroid Framework - Next generation Joomla template builder Download Astroid

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Display error despite selecting Error Showing to None

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11667

Well, what i see we are seeing joomla error message if we are sing JD Seattle Template, i select

Error display as NONE

As soon as i change tempalte , error wont show but if i choose your template errror shows,

Not sure how to send you PM or backend access of site so you can test?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11675

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 314
Hello,

Try enabling error reporting and debug to see the exact error www.joomdev.com/blog/entry/how-to-enable...-and-error-reporting

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11738

Sorry, you understand it wrong, i can see the error

"Deprecated: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getFileList() should not be called statically in /home4/manzoorelahi/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0.php on line 134

Deprecated: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getDirContents() should not be called statically in /home4/manzoorelahi/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/helper.php on line 28

Deprecated: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getBaseURL() should not be called statically in /home4/manzoorelahi/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/helper.php on line 150"

Now, i am not talking about error i, now let me try to exmpalin

As soon as we select Error Reporting to NONE in joomla setting this error should be gone but issue is its not going despite i am selecting

Errror Reporting to NONE

As soon as i use the Prostar template to test this page, and keep Error Reporting to NONE i wont see any error.

So my issue is when we select error reporting to none , its not working on your template

Did you got it now?
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by peaceandlove.

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11753

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

The problem is with the simple file list module and not the template (like the error suggests). Have you tried un-publishing the module and see if it still works?
I understand switching the template to default fixes the problem, but just curious as the error is in the module
Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11766

Thanks i put php erorr to none using php.ini and it gone . SOLVED

Dispaly erorr despite selecting Error Showing to None 2 months 1 week ago #11785

• admin
  • Administrator
Okay, back to the beach. Let me know if anything comes up!
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds