fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED).json files, where to install?

.json files, where to install? 8 months 3 weeks ago #25865

• rkoho
Hi,
I have installed JD Seattle template (not quickstart). I also downloaded a zip file called jd_seattle_settings, containing 2 .json files. Should I install them somewhere?
I have been struggling to get the header to look the same as in you demo (so that slider image wraps around (goes "behind") the main menu block) but no success so far. Are those files maybe needed to achieve this?
I also found in your documentation some css (docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-do-trans...t-header-in-astroid/). Do I need to apply this code to get the header work like in your demo? Or what i'm missing here?
Best, Reino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

.json files, where to install? 8 months 2 weeks ago #25869

• rkoho
Hi, just got the header thing solved by adding following css to header settings (custom class ) ->
header-container-wraper position-absolute w-100
. Also set the the background type to none in Design settins (earlier I tried to use 'transparent' bc-colour).
Best, Reino

.json files, where to install? 8 months 2 weeks ago #25901

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

To achieve a similar header layout style you can install the quickstart package, but since you have now managed to achieve the same so I'll consider the problem solved and topic closed.

Do let us know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Cron Job Starts