fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes[RESOLVED]

Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes[RESOLVED] 1 year 7 months ago #13150

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Guys EVERY time I make a change to something in the template, menu item, slider, article, module the template is throwing a strange layout error (see attachment) I have to re-install the template every time to get it to work properly again!
Attachments:
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by ImageVillage.
The topic has been locked.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13162

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hi,

This is very strange that modifying any aspect of Joomla would break the template. Are you able to setup a development site and share the login details of the same and we can try to debug it there and see what the exact problem is?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13196

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi Chetan,

I updated Asteroid Framework yesterday to 2.1 (again), I think there is something wrong with the update, I then had to install the template again as it caused the same issue I sent the screenshot of above. Opened the site to edit today and EXACTLY the same thing. It seems now when I try to edit anything the edits aren't breaking the template menus, etc but the Asteroid 2.1.0 update is the cause and I think it isn't updating properly.

Same problem, different day! :)

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13199

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 146
Hi,

Quick Update! We have updated our JD Servx template to v1.1 you can now go and reinstall/update the template that would help resolve most of your issues now.
Let us know if it still persists!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13201

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Template package not compiled correctly:

Warning
Install path does not exist.
Package Install: There was an error installing an extension: jd_servx
Error
Error installing package

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13204

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
HI can someone please sort this asap? This is driving me nuts trying to edit the site and it just keeps failing!

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13214

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hello,

We are checking these.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13231

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 146
Hi,

Could please share a screenshot of where and what error you are getting because we did not face any such issue!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by nishtha.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13238

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
Hi Nishthaa,

No need for screenshot, it's using the Joomla upload in admin, it does not install. The package fails, my menu isn't working now either, the dropdown does not work.

The install template 1.1 package fails!

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13241

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
But just so you can see....the V1.1 template does not install using the installer!
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds