fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes[RESOLVED]

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 8 months ago #13252

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Guys what's going on?

I need to sort this out a.s.a.p, like yesterday, I have a looming deadline too and I cannot complete this as the menu isn't loading properly!
The Astroid update screwed the site, then the updated template you published ((V1.1) doesn't even install and I am STILL waiting for a fix. I appreciate you have a lot to deal with here and I am also trying to help answer people here so you can deal with the major issues but it's not happening fast enough!

Need a fix really quick here!

Thanks.
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!
The topic has been locked.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 8 months ago #13258

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 613
Hi,

Yes, Can you send your website's login right now to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with link to this topic and I'll take a look in.

I know you may have already sent it but I am going to review and try to fix the problem right now.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 8 months ago #13385

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 596
Hello,

Is your problem solved?

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 8 months ago #13400

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Chandan,

We have found a temporary fix while the Dr elopers sort out the Astrid template updates.

I have changed the post title to [RESOLVED] as a way to help forum admins see what can be locked off.

May I suggest you allow forum users the ability to close their own tickets, would save you a lot of time and effort.

Kind regards

Mark
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

Constant Template Error When Saving Any Template Changes 1 year 7 months ago #13474

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 596
Hello,

We have fixed this issue. Please re-download the JD ServX template file and install it.

Note: Take a site backup before any update.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds