fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Smart Slider 3 errors in Template

Smart Slider 3 errors in Template 8 months 3 weeks ago #20060

• srtdesigns
I am having these error messages when the website loads and on the back end when in the SmartSlider3 component. I have removed the component and re-installed with no luck. Any idea what might be causing it. I am using latest component version and template.
Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /.../libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 677

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /.../libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 1801

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /.../libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 2487

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /.../libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 2550

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /.../libraries/nextend2/nextend/library/libraries/assets/less/lessc.php on line 3419

Many thanks for your time.
The topic has been locked.

Smart Slider 3 errors in Template 8 months 3 weeks ago #20072

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
These are just warnings because you are on the newer PHP version (probably PHP 7.3 or 7.4). I suggest you turn of error reporting in your Joomla config and these would go away.

Thanks,
CHetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: srtdesigns

Smart Slider 3 errors in Template 8 months 3 weeks ago #20077

• srtdesigns
For some reason I had errors at Maximum. Changed firstly to system default and it removed those messages. Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated.

Smart Slider 3 errors in Template 8 months 3 weeks ago #20079

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Your welcome. We'll be here.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds