fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Various matters

Various matters 1 year 11 months ago #9982

• rascals
Hello ,

I have some issues and i was wondering if you can help me solve them. My website is www.psbwater.gr

1. In hikashop's products view inside a category i have the problem with showing as you can see in picture No1 . ( example: www.psbwater.gr/filtra-nerou-menu/countertops )
I don't have this problem in category view as you can see in picture No 2. Any idea how to solve this ? (example: www.psbwater.gr/filtra-nerou-menu )

2. In the JD Hikashop Categories the add to cart is not working. In the JD hikashop category is working correct but the popup notification when you adding to the cart shows 2 times. (Frontpage www.psbwater.gr )

3. In some pages like ( www.psbwater.gr/deltia-typou.html ) the font awesome icons for social media in the top are lost.

4. In the off canvas menu , only in the front page i have the problem in the picture No 3 . This happens only when we are in the front page . In other pages working correct.

That's all for now .

I really appreciate it if you can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Bakaloudis Paschalis
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Various matters 1 year 11 months ago #9996

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 595
Hello,

Please send the site login details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with form link. So I can check and fixed it.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds