fbpx

You'll fall in love with this sweet deal Save 25% with this code: VALENTINESDAY Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 3 weeks 3 days ago #10661

• anoma3
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
I am facing a problem with my checkout.
I downloaded from Hikashop support a new plugin for shipping method with "Mondial Relay".
The problem is that the plugin cannot display the map to choose the proper relay for delivery.
Hikashop support indicates me after nvestigation that the problem could may come from the template, wich is overloading too much info in the chekout and delivery section of hikashop,; and prevents "custom html" method to work properly.
Could you check this and help me with it please. This is way above my knowledge of hikashop and webdevelopping... :(

Steps to test the problem:
- enter the site www.centraltransylvania.fr
- add a product in the cart
- click on checkout
- login or register
- choose Mondial Relay shipping method
There it gets stucked as in the printscreen attached
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 3 weeks 3 days ago #10668

• sumesh577
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

Hope you are doing good! As per the steps you have mentioned we tried testing it but we cannot see the Mondial Relay plugin, please enable it so that we can see that option and let you know the solution to your problem.

Thanks,
Sumesh
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 3 weeks 3 days ago #10671

• anoma3
Hello,

The plugin is active, but only for an adress in france, belgium, luxembourg.
Please try this delivery adress: 28 place du general de gaulle, 52100 saint-dizier

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 3 weeks 2 days ago #10695

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi,

We now tired recreating your issue with the address that was given and it was concluded that there is no issue with the template here but with the configuration of HikaShop, so it would be better if you try reconnecting with them, also you can go through the following documentation that might be of some help to you: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...h-mondial-relay.html

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 3 weeks 1 day ago #10763

• anoma3
Hello,
I already checked this link: It sends to the integration of the MR plugin in Hikashop. But this plugin was never finished, and many issues remained unsolved with it.
After insisting A LOT, they finally issued another plugin, in the Hikashop marketplace, wich you have to pay now by the way. This new plugin supposedly doesn't need extra fields to display the map.
After reading your answered, I asked to hikashop support about the problem, and they answered me: "J'ignore la modification faite pour la partie "checkout / show_block_shipping" de votre template ; mais il serait nécessaire de la supprimer ou de la mettre à jour." which means they suppose there has been made a modification in the template to "checkout / show_block_shipping"...

Thanks for your answer

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 2 weeks 5 days ago #10876

• anoma3
Hello,
I tried today to change the template from JdShop to protostar, and the checkout is working perfectly, especially the shippement and Mondial Relay Plugin.
So I don't think there is a problem with Hikashop config.

Please I need to solve this issue as quick as possible, because I cannot lauch the website if this part is not working.

Waiting for your feedback...

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 2 weeks 4 days ago #10900

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 400
Hello,

Problem solved. I just rename the show_block_shipping.php to show_block_shipping.php-backup from the html folder.

Path: jd_shop/html/com_hikashop/checkout

Question.
I have seen lots of useless HikaShop overrides in the template. Have you made it?

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 2 weeks 4 days ago #10908

• anoma3
Hellom
I justed checked too. It is working;
There is still the General selling conditions CGV checkbox which still never ends loading after beeing checked.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by overides...?
I modified the workflow many times, but I didn't touch to the code of the template.
??

Thanks for your help!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by anoma3. Reason: forgot to thank you for your help!

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 2 weeks 4 days ago #10909

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi,

I think first you need to create a backup of com_hikashop file and then replace it with our template files only if you have not made any modifications in com_hikashop file.
Hope this would solve your issue now.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 2 weeks 2 hours ago #11043

• anoma3
Hello,

Please show me where are those "overrides" you talk about, so I can understand better the issue and not do something stupid.
I installed many plugins on the site which do not come from you, I am afraid to loose part of my work.
Thanks for your answer!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds