fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11057

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 595
Hello Anoma,

No problem. Please follow the steps.

1. First, Go to html folder. Find com_hikashop folder and zip it. After zipped, delete com_hikashop folder from the directory. See the screenshot.
Path: templates/jd_shop/html
2. Second, Download the latest JD Shop template and copy com_hikashop folder and save it in html folder
Path: Path: templates/jd_shop/html

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by chandandeep. Reason: Forgot other steps
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11520

• anoma3
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, thank you for those steps, unfortunately I think you did't understand my question.
I wanted to know first what are the "overrides" you speak about?
Thanks

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11543

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 595
Overrides are used to allow the developers to make changes to the layout of a module, component without having to hack into the core of the module, component code.

The reason is to UPGRADE. If you do customization directly to modules, components, layouts, they will be all gone when you do upgrade for Joomla core and the extensions. By using the override, the changes will not be affected when you do upgrade.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11769

• anoma3
Ok thanks for the explanations.
I will replace the files on the server and see what happens.

Meanwhile, I just detected a problem of the same kind than the other one. It is still on the checkout, on the last page before payment, when you click to agree the General policy, something starts loading without end.
It doesn't block the payment, but some customers might get confused and remain stuck there.

Could you check also this please?

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11773

• anoma3
Hello Chandan,
I followed the steps you gave me and replaced the files of com_hikashop in the template.
It seems to have solved the last problem I encountered, so I admit you were right. So thank you.

Still a question:
Why does it seem slightly different? I don't know why, something somewhere has changed. Did you change the look of the template with upgrade?

Pierre

Conflict between template and shipping method Mondial Relay 1 year 9 months ago #11806

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 149
Hi Pierre,

Hope you are doing good! No we haven't changed anything in the template it's still the same since its last update in November.
Please provide us with a screenshot where you are finding it different because we cannot see any change as such.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds