fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PHP 73 Hikashop Questions

PHP 73 Hikashop Questions 1 year 2 months ago #17470

• nobicycle
Hi,

As you know PHP 73 requires looking at the continue statement and postfixing an appropriate mode number, in most cases 2.

Hikashop is affected in helix menu.php at line 89 and these lines
2013 2017 2021 2025 2039 2043 2083 2149 2153 2157 2171 2172 2200 2204 2208 2235 2239
in
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php

I replaced continue for continue2 in these cases and Hikashop seems to work OK.

However it left me with Hikashoip questions. Initially I thought to solve the Hikashop issue by upgrading . This must be done by separate download : "HikaShop Business - We do not provide auto-updates for local websites, please download the latest..."

Hence my questions: What Hikashop version is JD Shop Hikashop? Starter,Essential or Business? If the version is Essential/Business, will Hikashop Essential/Business will be upgraded by JD when you get around to fixing PHP 73 compatibility?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PHP 73 Hikashop Questions 1 year 2 months ago #17522

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed reply here. Glad you were able to fix the PHP error with Helix and hikashop.

JD shop comes in with Hikashop Business. We'll provide updates for Hikashop occasionally when the template is updates and you can access those using the downloads section on our website. Or you can buy a subscription from Hikashop and get updates directly from them.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nobicycle
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds