fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it?

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23520

• srtdesigns
I cannot find where you can change or remove this title as the default is misspelt and no spaces. Hikashop support mentioned it was not there's and more than likely will be part of the template. Please advise. Thank you.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23534

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this locally or on our demo site and it looks like this could be something in the menu config (for hikashop checkout page) or something of the sort.

If you are able to post a link back to your site, I may be able to further investigate.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23542

• srtdesigns
admin wrote:
Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this locally or on our demo site and it looks like this could be something in the menu config (for hikashop checkout page) or something of the sort.

If you are able to post a link back to your site, I may be able to further investigate.

Thanks,
Chetan

Thank you for your reply. Please see attachment. There are a batch of files in the jdshop template override location for com.hikashop. Looking at these files they are old version 3.5.1 as I am using 4.3.0. The show_block_cart.php is the one with the misspelling. I am not sure how you set a template override to change it so is it safe to remove the hole of the checkout folder? Many thanks.
Attachments:

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23543

• admin
  • Administrator
Hi,

That override is NOT part of the JD Shop template. I just checked out Git repo and the download from our site too. It could be that it's some other template or the override was created using Joomla backend or something.

Either way, just renaming the checkout folder to checkout_old should disable the override.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: srtdesigns

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23547

• srtdesigns
admin wrote:
Hi,

That override is NOT part of the JD Shop template. I just checked out Git repo and the download from our site too. It could be that it's some other template or the override was created using Joomla backend or something.

Either way, just renaming the checkout folder to checkout_old should disable the override.

Thanks,
Chetan

I have renamed the folder as suggested and it has worked - thank you very much. Not sure how the files got there but they are no longer. Thank you very much.

Misspelt and aligned Cart title - where is it? 1 month 3 weeks ago #23548

• admin
  • Administrator
srtdesigns wrote:
admin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,
Chetan

I have renamed the folder as suggested and it has worked - thank you very much. Not sure how the files got there but they are no longer. Thank you very much.

Your Welcome!
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds