fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14055

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, first of all, I want to appreciate you for the wonderful you guys are doing.
Please, I noticed that the following fields are not working with Jd Simple Contact Form;
1. From Email,
2. From Name.
3. Reply-to Email and
4. Send Copy of Email
I'm using JD Paris template and Jd Simple Contact Form version 1.3 dev. All the values I used that's - email, {email} and {Email:email} as well as From name values, non is working. Also using the same values in Send Copy of Email didn't deliver.
However, the form delivers normally apart from the above elements not working.
Please, I need a fix urgently, Thanks
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14071

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
Hello,

I don't think the above fields support all the tags but I'll double check and have @akash reply to this by Monday.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akash

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14083

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
Okay, but it was working with just the name before like "name" and "email" without the parenthesis with it doesn't work again Also, I tried {Name:value} and {Email:value} yet they didn't work.. I hope solution will come by Monday
Thanks Admin.

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14124

• akash
  • Thank you received: 28
Hello,

Thank you for using JD Simple Contact Form. :)

Those fields in the form work in two ways:

1. You can enter email and name directly. Like, joomdev, info @joomdev.com
2. You can enter in a variable form. Like, {name:value}, {email:value}. (Note: Those fields names are case-sensitive.)

Thanks,
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14205

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
Thanks Akash for your response.
I tried these variables {name:value}, {email:value} too but it never worked, that's why I came here.
Kindly check to ensure it's working sir. Thanks one more time.

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14213

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
Hello, just want to let you know that these variables {name:value}, {email:value} are working now but {email:value} didn't work for Send Copy of Email.

Thanks for your support.

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14222

• akash
Hello,

Great, it worked out for you.

The Send Copy of Email is for the user who is filling the form and the checkbox is checked by the user to receive the copy of the email.
So, the Send Copy of Email doesn't need a variable like {email:value}, it'll work just fine with field name.

Thanks.
Thank You,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Web4star

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14252

• Web4star
  • Premium Member
Resolved! Everything is working fine now.
Thanks

From Email, From Name, Reply-to Email & Send Copy of Email 2 years 4 months ago #14259

• akash
That's great. :cheer:
Let me close the issue then.

Thank you for using JD Simple Contact Form.
Thank You,
Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds
Cron Job Starts