fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ETA for Invisible ReCAPTCHA support in JD Simple Contact?

ETA for Invisible ReCAPTCHA support in JD Simple Contact? 1 year 2 weeks ago #17614

• martiens
Good day,

All of our extensions using CAPTCHA is currently using the Invisible CAPTCHA plug-in. This causes a problem for us, however, as JD Simple Contact Form currently does not seem to support it, and a conflict is created when having both CAPTCHA plugins enabled.

Is support for the latest Google ReCAPTCHA on the cards in the future? And if so, do you perhaps have a timeline or ETA of when we might be able to expect it?

When doing a search for this, I only came across the "Empty solution not allowed" threads, which is, of course, the same error we get when trying to use the latest version with your extension. In one of these threads, you mentioned that you were working on a solution about 8 months ago. Will this solution still be implemented?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ETA for Invisible ReCAPTCHA support in JD Simple Contact? 1 year 2 weeks ago #17633

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 594
Hello,

Yes, this is something that has been delayed for a while now. Probably because other things take things over.
Let me see if I can get this done.
As far as an ETA, Let's say before the end of the month.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ETA for Invisible ReCAPTCHA support in JD Simple Contact? 1 year 1 week ago #17698

• akash
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi Martiens,

The Invisible ReCaptcha feature has been implemented and you can download the updated JD Simple Contact Form and install.
We're going to release the new version soon.

Thanks,
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by akash.
Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds