fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Field localization

Field localization 9 months 1 hour ago #22843

• Nm
Hello!
I for the test, first made a small feedback form. It had the following fields: name, email, contact phone, message and checked. Everything worked correctly here. Next, I needed a more detailed feedback form. I made a copy of the previous module (JDSCF) and simply added a few more fields to the copy. With the new form, problems began in some fields that you have already seen.
I look at mail through a web interface, they should not do translation services in Russian postal services. The remaining fields have not been translated.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 hour ago by Nm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Field localization 8 months 3 weeks ago #22911

• akash
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi,

Can you send your site's credentials at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

So, I can look into the exact problem.

Thanks,
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Field localization 8 months 2 weeks ago #23047

• akash
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi Victor,

I tested the form at your site. In some fields, you're using the English words. Like in the Email field.

And in others, the label field is empty so, the JDSCF is picking up the words from Name field.

Hiding the labels doesn't matter, you still need to enter the values in label field which will be used in sending the email.

For now, I've updated the required labels in the Russian language.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Thanks.
Akash
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
  • Page:
Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds