ahh, ofcourse, sorry Nishtha. I meant the last 4 fields.
1) So, Breedte (which here is 4), does that determine how the width is of the field in the form? And if not, how do I determine and set the width of the fields in the form?
2) Placeholder: what does that do.
3) Minimal length, maximal length, does that point ut how many charcters one can type in?
ps. I'm gonna look now in the documentation which you pointed out. Thanx.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
question regarding meaning of some fields in simple contact form
7 months 1 week ago #26509
I had already set the width of the textbox to 12 before. That doesn't make the width of the box bigger.
I'll will attach again screenprints here to show
1) what is I want it to be => screenprint #1
2) how it is now, filled with text which the email-user could put in. That's not a nice view! => screenprint #2
3) Than the field 'Email Beschrijving' (which I see is badly translated to Dutch) , which is (I see in your Documentation) the field 'Email Subject': this shows all of the text typed in by the user in the email text box. => is that right? If so, I would change the the name in Email text or Email message. Because Subject would be something like Topic.
4) 'Send a Copy of Email': when I enable this (so put on Yes), what the user sees is screenprint #3. The box pushes the Send button to the right. What I want is that it look like screenprint #4 (I made that in the Form Layout Tab to make just a field with the same name - just to show how i want it to look).
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.