JoomDev: Search Module Position on Stylo (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Search Module Position on Stylo

Search Module Position on Stylo 1 week 21 minutes ago #9350

• kevinmo
  • Thank you received: 1
Could not find this position and setup the demo site to see how you did it. In the demo site there is a position-0 called search. This is not available in the standalone template and even hand entering "search" as the position does not show the module on the site. So how do I get the search module to display like it does in the demo?

I have a request:
You have given these long convoluted names for the module positions and it is a real pain trying to navigate through them in the small dropdown that is provided. Might I suggest doing away with the brackets and what is inside of them "[]" and having just a short name? Also given we already know this is an Asteroid template I fail to see the necessity to preface every module position with that name? It just serves to make it even harder to find the actual position name when there are 6 positions that all start out with Asteroid and leaving this out as well would serve to help shorten the position name...;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Search Module Position on Stylo 6 days 4 hours ago #9378

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 171
Kevin,

The search is published to the module position search and being configured using the header layout.

Header documentation for Astroid here: github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/wik...entation#header-mode

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds