fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google Maps in the Stylo template

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 2 weeks ago #18608

Hi,
I have a question: where are the data generated in the Contact "article"?
Where can I change my map?
{loadposition contact-us} prntscr.com/pwef5t
Best regards
Marek
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 2 weeks ago #18613

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi Marek,

Map is published to the g-map module position, you can change that module to change the map.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 1 week ago #18621

Thank you for your answer.

I should place the map code in the module here: <div id="gmap_canvas" style="height: 440px; width: 100%;"> </div>

Best regards
Marek

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 1 week ago #18634

• admin
  • Administrator
I am positive there must be some javascript along as well to enable the map.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 1 week ago #18644

Really? I thought JS dwarfs would put there. My question was whether the code should be placed here? This is what the paid support should look like? No, thank you!

Google Maps in the Stylo template 11 months 1 week ago #18660

• admin
  • Administrator
:huh: :huh:
Okay, well. I am going to try to give you all the details.

You can use maps.google.com to lookup your location and get the embed code and insert everything into a module which will then be published to g-map position.

Currently, the code that's there was generated using the tool googlemapsgenerator.com/.
<div id="gmap_canvas" style="height: 440px; width: 100%;"> </div>
is where your map would render (assuming you put all the Javascript code along).

Here is what's in the mod_custom published to g-map position for the stylo template.
<script src='https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp'></script><div style='overflow:hidden;height:440px;width:100%;'><div id='gmap_canvas' style='height:440px;width:100%;'></div><div><small><a href="http://www.googlemapsgenerator.com/pl/">googlemapsgenerator.com/pl/</a></small></div><div><small><a href="https://webtrafficgeeks.org/website-traffic/quality-web-traffic">wtg org</a></small></div><style>#gmap_canvas img{max-width:none!important;background:none!important}</style></div><script type='text/javascript'>function init_map(){var myOptions = {zoom:10,center:new google.maps.LatLng(40.749023,-73.9874734),mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP};map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('gmap_canvas'), myOptions);marker = new google.maps.Marker({map: map,position: new google.maps.LatLng(40.749023,-73.9874734)});infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({content:'<strong>Stylo</strong><br>55 West, 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, 11001<br>'});google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function(){infowindow.open(map,marker);});infowindow.open(map,marker);}google.maps.event.addDomListener(window, 'load', init_map);</script>
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Cron Job Starts