fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Error On Redirect

Error On Redirect 9 months 3 weeks ago #22052

• mce123
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm getting a 404 error with the redirect from this page: www.barringtontownnews.com/index.php/login-form

Which is saying it can't find this page: www.barringtontownnews.com/index.php/component/quix/?Itemid=1

But it should be redirected to this page: www.barringtontownnews.com/index.php/member-resources (which is a Quix page, and it works to access it)

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Error On Redirect 9 months 3 weeks ago #22080

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Is this page assigned to any menu item under any of the menus?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Error On Redirect 9 months 3 weeks ago #22082

• mce123
Yes, but under the Hidden menu. Will this make a difference? It worked before...

Error On Redirect 9 months 2 weeks ago #22121

• nishtha
Well then it should be working, let me see why is it not, let me review it and will let you know.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Error On Redirect 9 months 2 weeks ago #22263

• mce123
Just wondering what the status is on this ticket. Have you been able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks.

Error On Redirect 9 months 1 week ago #22371

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 623
We have been, but there isn't a fix yet.
Thank You,

Error On Redirect 9 months 1 week ago #22404

• mce123
Ok, thanks for the update. If you think it's a potential conflict with another plugin, feel free to disable anything you need to if you absolutely need to, and then turn them back on afterwards when you're done checking. I do have an open ticket with JBusinessDirectory by CMSJunkie that has been causing two pages on my website to show a 1 pixel by 1 pixel image, instead of the actual page. They haven't responded on that ticket for several days now, but I determined that their software was causing it. It's not doing what the other pages are doing, so I have no reason to think that it's those plugins causing it, but I can't rule it out. It was interfering with both Joomla and Quix. I'm not aware of any other issues with the website other than that issue, and this login issue. JBusinessDirectory does use some type of URL routing plugin. The way I verified that it was doing the 1 pixel by 1 pixel image page display was disabling all of the JBusinessDirectory plugins, checking the pages, which then worked fine, and then turning all of the plugins back on, which then broke the pages again. It only affects my viewing of the pages, which is why I think they haven't responded, because they have no way to reproduce the issue, so thus no way to figure out what is causing it.

Error On Redirect 8 months 2 weeks ago #23002

• mce123
I figured out what the problem was. It was JomSocial that broke your app. Once I disabled it, everything worked normally again. You're welcome to close the ticket.

Error On Redirect 8 months 2 weeks ago #23019

• nishtha
Hi,

Thanks for the update, problem solved topic is closed now.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds
Cron Job Starts