v1.3.0 Dec 3, 2019
- Shape Divider
- Joomla Article Integration
- JD Builder Module
- Custom Background Position for Background Overlay
- Search Option for Typography
- Font Awesome v5.11.2
- JD Finder Support JD Builder Pages
- Custom Fonts in Global Typography
- Responsive Typography
- Background Overlay Opacity
- Image Box button alignment
- Row-level column gap
- Number Counter Title Typography
- Live preview
v1.2.1 Nov 11, 2019
- Pointing Update XML to Pro Version
v1.2.0 Nov 5, 2019
- JD Builder Pro released - View Pricing
- JD Finder (Key: CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+F)
- Custom background size & custom background position
- Page Level typography
- JD Builder added on menu toolbar bar
- Responsive settings added on some of the common fields
- Shortcut keys added. View all the Shortcut keys using CTRL/CMD+/
- More new Pages & Sections added
- Undo Redo options added
- Border Radius option added in Separator element
- Drop Cap option added in Content Element
- Font Awesome
- Google Fonts
- Some of the element options updated
v1.1.1 August 28, 2019
- 2 New Page Templates added
- 2 New Sections added
- Article save issue resolved
- Fixed Missing language
v1.1.0 August 22, 2019
- Added the Icon hover animation field
- Font Awesome CSS files update from v5.7.0 to v5.10.1
- Improved Performance
- Spacer Field Improvement
- Added two more Background repeat features.
- Hide on mobile issue fixed
- Backend toolbar made sticky on page scroll
- Improved the icon of the elements added in the Inner row
- 0 Class FieldHelper issue resolved. Component now works without Joomla System Fields plugin enabled. #3
- Remove the SCSS support to support real time instant page editing.
v1.0.1 July 12, 2019
- Element icon is now visible in the layout manager to easily identify the kind of element being used.
- Media Manager upload and new folder creating JSession bug.
- language not appearing for buttons in the backend on multi-language sites.
- Fixed an aggressive restore page bug for all unsaved changes when you have multiple editing screens of same page open.
- Open Graph issue solved.
- Added link, text color, justify content & media manager button in the WYSIWYG editor.
- WYSIWYG inherits the backend font instead of the browser/OS font.
- Typography field options are only visible upon clicking the button and not by default.
v1.0.0 July 8, 2019
- Initial Release