fbpx

Thrills & Chills - 20% OFF. Coupon Code: THRILLSCHILLS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jd Team Showcase

Jd Team Showcase 2 weeks 3 days ago #10286

• Web4star
Hello JD,
i want to ask if the Jd Team Showcase can be improved upon so that it can work fine out the box with Joomla .
I love this Team extension and would like to have it work fine with Joomla 3.9 and above and also php version 7 and above.
I noticed that I can't disable or publish an existing team item on my live site. I tried to install the version 1.2 I got sometime ago but its displaying dark screen on the team page on the frontend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jd Team Showcase 2 weeks 2 days ago #10293

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 380
Hello,

Thanks for loving JD Profiler. I remember. We have corrected this issue in V1.1. Don't worry. We will test this.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Jd Team Showcase 2 weeks 1 day ago #10297

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hello,

We have JD Profiler is working fine on Joomla v3.9 and v3.9.1. Please send the site credentials on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with form link. So, I can find the problem.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Jd Team Showcase 2 weeks 1 day ago #10302

• Web4star
Sure, I know JD Profiler working fine but the Jd Team Showcase used in Jd Boston template has some content presentation effects that are awesome and saves space.
The text content appears in popup only when one clicks the plus sign or slides in from the side.
This extension has been the best Team showcase I know but it needs to be improved upon so that it can work out of the box.
Thanks
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Web4star.

Jd Team Showcase 2 weeks 1 day ago #10303

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Thanks for the clarification.

We are replacing JD Teamshow with JD Profiler in the next update. If you wanna stick with JD Teamshow. Please share the site credentials on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with forum link. So we can fix it for you.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds