fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 1 week ago #27157

• dupond
Hello,
I have 3 problems with JD Builder 1.11.2 Free and Pro Version J4, under Joomla 4.0.0 Beta 5.

- JD Builder 1.11.2 Pro J4 crashes when you want to create a page
with a fixed message like 'Loading the Loading message'.
- If we want to open a page already created with JD Builder 1.11.2 J4 free, before installing the pro version, we get the fixed message 'Making stuff up. Please wait '.
- Under JD Builder 1.11.2 J4 free you cannot assign a category to a page, the drop-down list of categories is not displayed.
Looking forward to your response,
Marcel
The topic has been locked.

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 6 days ago #27189

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 213
Hi,

JD Builder is not 100% compatible with Joomla 4, it's work in progress. Now regarding your issues, replies in order:

#1 Can you please share a screenshot of this issue here.

#2 Please share a screenshot as per what is mentioned here: docs.joomdev.com/article/my-joomla-backe...-stuck-what-do-i-do/

#3 This is a known issue with the dropdown field we'll fix this in upcoming updates.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 6 days ago #27219

• dupond
Hi,
here are the screenshots for
problem # 1 in page creation mode :

and problem # 2 in edit page mode :

Thanks,
Marcel

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 5 days ago #27235

• nishtha
Hey Marcel,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots, like I said builder is not 100% compatible with J4 so there can be such issues.

Though I checked this on my J4 setup and it is working absolutely fine. Make sure the file you are installing is correct and your system should follow these technical requirements, with respect to J4: docs.joomdev.com/article/technical-requisites/

Let us know.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 4 days ago #27272

• dupond
Hi,
the problem was the 'memory_limit' = 128M instead of 512M on my NAS.
Thank you for your reply,
Marcel

Cannot access in edit and page creation with JD Builder V1.11.2 Pro J4 3 months 3 days ago #27301

• nishtha
Great! problem solved, topic shall now be closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds
Cron Job Starts