If you are an enthusiastic person who wants to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create
in web applications, come join our PHP Developers team. We are looking for a passionate PHP & WordPress
developer to join our team.
JoomDev is an international software design and development company that builds comprehensive,
custom solutions for enterprise mobile and web. We are a leader in Joomla & WordPress template development
company offering great creativity and perfection.
Job Responsibilities: – What you will be doing!
- Code and review PHP applications using version control GIT.
- Build modern and advanced WordPress products with state-of-the-art code quality.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices to deliver secure, scalable, optimized, and exceptional WordPress
products from start to finish.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of existing products in a fast-paced environment.
- Run security audits and performance reviews for products.
- Always do extensive research to build innovative solutions with a perfect user experience.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation, including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear
Required Skills: – What skills we are looking for!
- Must know the way around object-oriented PHP programming, including testing like Unit Tests and other automatic
tests of your code.
- Excellent understanding of concepts such as OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Knowledge of relational databases and non-relational databases.
- Extensive knowledge of web application security.
- Expertise in building performance-optimized applications.
- Ability to do security & performance audits of the application.
- Debugging knowledge for a wide range of browsers and devices.
What we expect good to have
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development.
- Good understanding of WordPress Actions and Filters.
- Experience working with WP-CLI, Hooks, Filter, PHPCS, Laravel, etc.
- Package manager and automation tool experience. E.g., npm, Grunt & WebPack.
- Experience working with various REST APIs.
- Experience working with Node js & React.js library.
- Experience with WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary. ?
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of WordPress experts.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit ?
- Work on the latest technologies.
- Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Opportunity to learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
Please share a little information on priority for the next step of discussion.
- Your current & updated CV.
- Current Salary & In-hand monthly salary.
- Expected Salary & Minimum expected salary.
- Notice period & Minimum notice period will be required to join us after selection.
- Portfolio Links – Works done by you-project details.
- Availability for the interview and other information if any.
You can contact us at +91-98685-95650 directly for more information.