Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 1 month 3 weeks ago #30840

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
Hi Everyone,

Astroid is full compatible with Joomla 4 but there may be bugs!

JD Builder is NOT yet compatible with Joomla 4 and we are working on it. As of today (8/26), we assume the release will be in next 1 - 2 weeks at the most.

If there are any bugs in Astroid, please report them on our forum and we'll work on resolving them with you.

Thank you,
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: idrafi, PavelCZ

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 3 weeks 1 day ago #31153

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Is Astroid and JD Builder now compatible? The issue I face is they are both flagged by the Joomla 4 migration pre-update check and as such the only option I have is to delete them both from my site and then install them after the upgrade? Is this even going to work with existing sites with client content? Of course back-ups are made prior to the update but I cannot even see if your templates are J4 compliant or get a response? I am looking to build a client site on Workout template but it doesn't even look like it's J4 compatible yet?
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 3 weeks 1 day ago #31156

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
WHAT is the status of this?!? It's now been a month since last report of 1-2 weeks for release.

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 3 weeks 1 day ago #31160

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Is there anyone actually monitoring or supporting Joomdev at the moment? I cannot believe that after the marketing emails and sticky posts in here regarding Joomla 4 there is STILL nothing happening or any news regarding this? Surely everything is J4 ready, we have known for well over a year it was coming and I really could do with the heads up as I need to migrate client sites to J4 but need to know if Joomdev templates, Astroid and components are compatible now, please?
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 2 weeks 3 days ago #31206

• dankra
  • Premium Member
My message to Joomdev Admin . . . or whoever is steering this ship?

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 2 weeks 1 day ago #31221

• Musil
The JD Boston template is a long way from compatibility with Joomla 4. I'm making a new website now, and this template doesn't work on it. After installing this template, which appears to be correct, an error message will appear instead of starting the page with a blank JD Boston template - see the appendix. I sent the above screenshot to Joomdev support, we will see how they cope with the real situation from practice. Thank you :-)
Attachments:

JD and JD Builder for Joomla 4 5 days 7 hours ago #31271

• dankra
  • Premium Member
Once again, I'm not an admin or support staff, but I did come across this Template Compatibility chart. HOWEVER, I must question whether or not this chart is up-to-date. Use at your own risk.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds
Cron Job Starts