fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26160

Hello,

I am trying to change the color of the theme from default greenish shade to a different color (blueish).
As per the documentation, I went through Template -> Presets -> Styling options and change the values for "Major Color", Secondary Color etc, but no effects on the website.

Am I trying it at the correct place? How to achieve changing the color?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26172

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 648
Hello,

Make sure Compress CSS options is enabled from template settings. See the screenshot.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26241

Thanks Chandan for the pointer.
However, even after changing this, it does not reflect the new color. I tried changing the other settings as well on that section - "Compress Javascript" or "Compile LESS to CSS", but effect.

If you want, I can share the website & backend credentials for you to check and confirm. Please let me know what will be the best way for that (don't want to put these on public forum though).

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26242

In addition, I would like to check if there is a way to change the text font colour & size? I do see "Text Color" on Presents and "Font Size" under Typography. But again, I could not see any effect on these changes and thought of confirming if this is the correct way to change these also.

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26271

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Please share the site details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with forum link.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 2 weeks ago #26307

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Thanks for the site login details.

I replied on email. Please check inbox.
Thank You,

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 1 week ago #26395

Thanks Chandan for ur response.
I had responded to the email on Sunday and looking forward to your response. Hoping that it will be the last open item for now ;)

Change theme colors - Template -> Preset -> Styling options not working 9 months 1 week ago #26400

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hello Preeti,

Replied on email. Please check your inbox.
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds
Cron Job Starts