fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17795

• jorgyate
Good afternoon
I am using the JDBOSTON template and something very strange happens to me, when I publish a custom module with the following code “{component url=‘index.php?option=com_advportfolio&view=projects'}” to call a portfolio component and place it in the index in any position, the top menu is duplicated, could you please help me try to decipher what happens and why the menu is duplicated
Thank you
regards
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17797

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hello,

You are using components anywhere, I'd recommend taking it up to Peter at RegularLabs to see how to configure it right.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17814

• jorgyate
Thank you very much, the problem seems to be with some link between the menu and the module, in any position I put the module the problem appears with the menu, you must make a bug or some code that generates the duplication of the menu, I can not establish that you can be

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17815

• admin
  • Administrator
try using the following code and see if that fixes it.
{component url=‘index.php?option=com_advportfolio&view=projects&tmpl=component'}

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17817

• jorgyate
With this code the component is also displayed, when I want to disable the module or remove it, the menu presents the problem that is duplicated

Duplicate menu when publishing or unpublishing module 1 month 3 weeks ago #17818

• admin
  • Administrator
Yeah, not sure If I can support it. I'd suggest posting on Peter's forum.
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds