fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21457

• earang
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello friends,

As I mentioned earlier in other post that I'm new to JD products but I like it anyway.

Now I would like to know if there is any solution for these issues that come out when I used JD Boston.

When I use RTL in viruemart (product view or category view or else) and then the screen become very wide and the navigation bar appears.
The more bad thing when I click on (More options dropdown menu) for selecting product variant then the items of the menu appear on blank left side of the screen like in the screenshot I atteched.

This happens whether in product details page or from the side feature products module.

Please look at the attached screenshots. Sorry for smudging the details but you should understand the issue by looking at the screenshots.

JOOMLA 3.9.16
Virtuemart 3.6.10
JD Boston 3.0
Astroid Framework 2.3.0
PHP 7.3
Attachments:
I'm not a newbie, I'm a Joomla user since 2008, with advanced skills in managing it. I'm also a Linux system administrator. ^_^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21495

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 643
Hello,

Please share the site URL. So I can confirm this issue.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21504

• earang
Hello chandandeep!

Here is the website bit.ly/3cka2FY

The issue comes when you switch to RTL and try to choose a variant option from the dropdown menu in the product details page or side featured products module.

Thanks
I'm not a newbie, I'm a Joomla user since 2008, with advanced skills in managing it. I'm also a Linux system administrator. ^_^

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21544

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
Hi,

I have checked the link and it's kind of a weird one. We haven't had this anyone report it.
Here is what I'd recommend doing.

1. Try switching to the default Joomla template and see if the issue does away.
If not,
2. Try disabling any recently installed extensions on the website and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21546

• earang
Hello Chetan,
Good day to you and everyone.
I have checked the link and it's kind of a weird one. We haven't had this anyone report it.
Here is what I'd recommend doing.
Now someone did :lol: :lol:
1. Try switching to the default Joomla template and see if the issue does away.
Testing with protostar fixed the problem. I assume that issue is from JD Boston (I would like to mention that updated the astroid framework to latest)
If not,
2. Try disabling any recently installed extensions on the website and see if that fixes the issue.

I disabled all the modules, components, plugins that I use to check whether the issue will disappear or not but unfortunately it still not solved by this way.

What do you think?

Have you seen any js errors?

The only js error I see from my side is from the recently purchased component jchatsocial. and I disabled it too but the template issue still even after clearing the cache.

Thanks

Thanks,
Chetan
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by earang.

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21591

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 643
Hello,

Use the following forum post. It will help you.

forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=137300.0

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21604

• earang
Hello Chandan,

The issue is from the jd Boston template. Because all other templates on the website are working well and there are no issues.

I know the giving solution since before and already applied. Even without it these issues not exist with other templates. (Expanding white screen and dropdown menu dislocation).

Thanks

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21721

• earang
Hello guys,

I was expecting any recommendations to solve the issue. It's from the template itself.

Thanks in advance

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21722

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
Sure, we are still kind of investigating what could be causing it in the first place. Will be back to you with some headway very soon.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

JD BOSTON ISSUE WITH RTL and Virtuemart variant dropdown 1 year 3 months ago #21723

• earang
Hello Chetan

Thank you for your prompt response. I will be waiting for an update.

Thank you
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds
Cron Job Starts