fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like Using JD Builder?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve JD builder.

Submit Now

TOPIC: Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 11 months 2 hours ago #10058

Hello,
I have the conference template running and the countdown timer will not display the time count down. it only displays the message for when the time has run out. I do not know why it is not displaying correctly
www.constructionforecastutah.com/ is the website
I have tried many things and read the forums to no avail. please help!
john
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 10 months 4 weeks ago #10059

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 466
Hi John,

Are you sure you have the count down date set sometime in the future. Most likely that's the reason why this happens.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 10 months 4 weeks ago #10060

12-25-2019 is in the future last time i checked. I am looking for something a little more difficult to figure out.

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 10 months 4 weeks ago #10061

• admin
  • Administrator
John,

I didn't mean to come off as rude or idiotic. Yes 2019 is in the future. Let me look into this a little more and get back to you here shortly.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 10 months 4 weeks ago #10062

• admin
  • Administrator
John,

I tried reproducing this on our demo site and it looks like it's working just fine.

See demo.joomdev.com/conference/ our event is now 2 years away.

I'd love to take a look in? Are you able to share the FTP & Joomla backend login. If so, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the login info and link to this thread and I can pick it up there.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Countdown timer not displaying time, just end date message 10 months 4 weeks ago #10063

• admin
  • Administrator
John,

Thanks for sending over the login. It's fixed. It just wasn't tested for the particular date you select and it was expecting the date to be in a different format.

how come it was working on our demo? we had a different date than the one you selected. Basically it was looking at mm-dd-yyyy but on the backend we input dd-mm-yyyy.

All good now, I have patched your site and an update will be released from our end too.

Thanks for your patience so far and God Bless.
Chetan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Cron Job Starts