Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The template for this display is not available

The template for this display is not available 1 year 5 months ago #14960

• zarzor
Hi,

I purchased JD construct template and installed it with quick installation package with the included data like extensions and packages like Quix etc, after developing the site and had this template running for 3 months , the site started loading with missing top menu and this message is showing
"The template for this display is not available"
I had to restore the sites back up to 2 weeks back so far to get it running again, is there anything need to be updated etc, please note I have updated the site to the latest Joomla updates and all was working fine.
Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 5 months ago #14981

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 607
Hello,

There is nothing that we are aware of that should break the site like this.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 4 months ago #14992

• zarzor
Thanks Chetan for your reply,
Are you sure about this, because it did it exactly 3 months after purchase is there a time limitation on the the template, also as I used the Quix pages do I need to pay for Quix subscription as well, I used the 2 of the already made 5 pages that comes bundled with the data in the quick start package.
I need to make sure this doesn't happen again as it has already happened twice and each time I had to restore from previous back, by the way I only restored the files in the server directory and it worked the database was ok, I checked all files log and nothing was modified in that period.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 4 months ago #15005

• semnaveen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello,

For the quix or any pro extensions, if you want direct updates and access to their pro features which are only accessible with the active license key, you need to get the subscription from the extension developers. Else, you can use these extensions without any issue.
Please provide us with more details with screenshots about the issue you have faced on your website. Because as Chetan said, we are not aware of any such issue.
We would be happy to help you.

Thanks
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by semnaveen.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 4 months ago #15011

• admin
  • Administrator
zarzor wrote:
Thanks Chetan for your reply,
Are you sure about this, because it did it exactly 3 months after purchase is there a time limitation on the the template, also as I used the Quix pages do I need to pay for Quix subscription as well, I used the 2 of the already made 5 pages that comes bundled with the data in the quick start package.
I need to make sure this doesn't happen again as it has already happened twice and each time I had to restore from previous back, by the way I only restored the files in the server directory and it worked the database was ok, I checked all files log and nothing was modified in that period.

Positive!
The exact error "The template for this display is not available" comes when database is pointing to a template that's not available in the file directory.
see, this post for sure: stackoverflow.com/questions/22725374/how...lay-is-not-available

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 2 months ago #16879

• zarzor
Hi Chetan,
This error keeps popping up every now and then now and I can't find a solution apart from restoring a backup of public http to previous week and the site work again, this is very annoying and after checking everything it seems the issue is with the full template Joomla install package, because I did full package installation with the sample data included at the time of development to help with layout.
can you please assist me to resolve this and if you have an updated files or other suggestion that I could try would be greatly appreciated.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 2 months ago #16892

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

I can't see why you are having this error. We have other customers as well actively using JD construct template (with quickstart) and none have reported this so far.

Also, whatever settings we put into the quickstart, slowly get overwritten by your settings or Joomla updates as you get them. So, I don't think there is anything in the quickstart that would be able to cause this issue.

If you want to pack your site and send a copy akeeba backup copy, I'll be more than happy to investigate further though. You may email the download link at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

The template for this display is not available 1 year 2 months ago #16967

• zarzor
dear Chetan,

I understand that this is very strange I have checked the error log files and this is the errors showing in that file.
[07-Aug-2019 14:57:01 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning: unlink(/home/xxxx/public_html/cache/.htaccess): No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/beez3/jsstrings.php on line 1
[07-Aug-2019 14:58:20 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning: unlink(/home/xxxx/public_html/cache/.htaccess): No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/beez3/jsstrings.php on line 1
[07-Aug-2019 15:00:18 Australia/Sydney] PHP Warning: unlink(/home/xxxx/public_html/cache/.htaccess): No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/beez3/jsstrings.php on line 1

why is it calling the beez3 template if I'm using the JD construct?

The template for this display is not available 1 year 2 months ago #16968

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 584
Hello,

Please share the site backend and FTP details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with forum link.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

The template for this display is not available 1 year 4 months ago #15006

• zarzor
Hi semnaveen,

I have already provided the attached image for the site.
Attachments:
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds