fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Is this template still on the right track?

Is this template still on the right track? 11 months 1 week ago #17359

Hello,

I wondered when the update would come because of the old issues. Now on the forum I read there is a new version i didn't get a notification for.
After installing the new version the old issues still remain and new issues arrived. (I wish to God backgrounds and colors and implemented modules stopped changing)
It looks like not many questions arrive in the fitness section so I feel like it is me mostly hoping for help and improvement.

If anyone of you is willing to seriously help fixing my issues I am willing to cover the hours with some money but if you guys feel like Fitness is a lost cause I hope you can honestly tell me because I might go look for a gantry template again wich never failed me in the passed. (altough i hope i don't have to spend time on building the website again)

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Is this template still on the right track? 11 months 1 week ago #17360

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Hi,

I do see a good amount of users bought fitness/download fitness, as far as actual users are concerned, we don't track that unless the user comes in for support.

Fitness is not a lost cause, if you have any that you think are part of the template, feel please to email me directly This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'd be more then happy to look at those and get those corrected.

The last thing I need if one of our paid subscribers stopped using our products because we weren't responsive/supportive enough.

I'll wait to hear from you.
Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tienmeterdeluchtin
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds