Hi, I nedd to change the default color of this template from orange to another. I can change the text color but not the background of breadcrumb or the color of "Fa-ul List" or "Text Tooltip".
Can you help me?
1. If you want to change the sections background color then go to asteroid backend > Layouts > Edit Section > Design Settings > Now you can change the settings.
See steps: www.screencast.com/t/FmN69eFaTRf
2. If you want to change the whole orange color of the template follow the steps.
1. Create a folder in scss directory named custom.
2. In the custom, folder create a variable.scss file.
3. Open the style.scss file and add the following line under the "bootstrap/functions"
Last step: Add the following scss code in variable.scss file
$primary: #f58220 !default;
Note: You can change the color code.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.