fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?!

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10569

Hi there,

I am running Joomla v3.9.2 and latest version of JD-LawX v1.1 and I have upgraded to Quix Pro 2.3.4 which according to Naveen.Kumar should be no problem...

BUT when I try to disable on the homepage the Section "Why To Choose" a weird white gutter on the left hand side is created for the 'Video' section, Featured Cases and Our Testimonials which does not occur if I leave the "Why to Choose" section in place... ;(

To illustrate this perhaps in an easier manner, I have created a quick screencast/video:
d.pr/v/QpbAGY

Thank you for looking into this and letting me know how to fix it - I suspect an incompatibility between JD-LawX v1.1 and Quix Pro v2.3.4 but what do I know :)

Cheers,

R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10580

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 588
Hello,

Thanks for the post. We are trying to reproduce this and will be back to you with more later in the week.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10699

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 588
Hello,

Thanks for the wait. You have to update the Page Builder. This issue in the Page Builder.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10700

Hi Chandan,

What do you mean by Update to the Page Builder?

I am already running the latest version v2.3.4? to which update are you referring to?

or did you perhaps mention a bug to Themexpert and this fix will be included in Quix Pro 2.3.5?

It would be helpful if you were more specific/precise in the future :)
Cheers,

Emmanuel.

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10718

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi Emmanuel,

My apologies, we sometimes tend to use Technical Gibberish, that only makes sense to us :cheer: .

Yes, chandan meant Quix page Builder from Themexpert.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10720

Thank you Chetan for that but that does NOT answer the question...

I am ALREADY using the latest version of Quix Pro v2.3.4 so to what version is he referring to since I am already updated?

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10722

• admin
  • Administrator
I am idiot! I just corrected his statement without actually looking at the issue.

Let me read through this again and get back to you with a possible resolution.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10726

• admin
  • Administrator
Emmanuel,

- It's still a quix issue, for whatever random reason Quix tends to add a left-margin and width to the section (based on the screen size) and seems to be not doing it if a section is NOT visible on a particular screen size (which in our case it is).
- for the moment the problem to back to the quix team until they find a fix for this one.
- Interestingly enough, I found out that if you deleted the section (not hide it on a particular responsive size but delete), the problem goes way; this might be the temporary solution you can work on with.
But wait, what if you need that section back for whatever reason. Make a copy of the page and then start editing I'd say.

I hope this helps!
Chetan
Thank You,

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10761

• shamsbd71
Hi,
This is Abu Huraira from Quix Development Team.
Naveen requested me to check your issue and after primary investigation I'm confused why that happened. Because this is the class should be added to section `qx-hidden-lg`
and this has nothing to do with margin. I'd prefer to see it live and can tell you what could be the reason.
Would you mind to share your url for me?

Thank you.

Issue with JD-LawX & Quix Pro when you disable a section?! 1 year 9 months ago #10775

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello Abu,

It's nice to have you on our forum. I'll create a demo of this and get you the backend login here shortly.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds