fbpx

Celebrate Liberty with the Sizzling Summer Sale - 30% OFF. Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAYGrab the Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to update extensions

Unable to update extensions 4 days 23 hours ago #17110

• Crash
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi,

I have had this issue before: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-newjersey/3295-...-extensions?start=10

I just get a blank screen when I try to update extensions.
Error report:

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: require_once(/home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/plugins/system/vmLoaderPluginUpdate/vmLoaderPluginUpdate.php on line 48

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/4b/6/66688e223e/public_html/plugins/system/vmLoaderPluginUpdate/vmLoaderPluginUpdate.php on line 48
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to update extensions 4 days 20 hours ago #17111

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 414
Hi Colin,

You are using PHP 7.2+ and the extension you are uses code that was removed in PHP 7.2.

www.php.net/manual/en/function.create-function.php

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unable to update extensions 4 days 13 hours ago #17117

• Crash
  • Elite Member
Hi Chetan,

Are you saying the extensions I am trying to update, JCE 2.7.15 for example, are not compatible with PHP 7.2+?

Regards,
Colin.

Unable to update extensions 4 days 9 hours ago #17121

• admin
  • Administrator
Colin,

The extension is RokCommon from RocketTheme. It could be that it's being triggered on new extension installation. Try disabling it and see if the installation works afterwards.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unable to update extensions 4 days 9 hours ago #17123

• Crash
  • Elite Member
Hi,

I disabled the plugin. It made no difference.

Please advise.

Regards,
Colin.

Unable to update extensions 4 days 8 hours ago #17124

• admin
  • Administrator
Well, then it's the second plugin.

See the solution in the last post:
www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-newjersey/3295-...-extensions?start=10

Colin, it's the exact same thing that happened 2 months ago with your site.
Thank You,

Unable to update extensions 4 days 7 hours ago #17127

• Crash
  • Elite Member
What second plugin? I searched for RokCommon and unpubliched the only plugin in the result.

Yes, I told you I have had the issue before: " I have had this issue before: www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-newjersey/3295-...-extensions?start=10 "
You told me you had deleted a VM extension and the issue was fixed?

Unable to update extensions 4 days 5 hours ago #17133

• admin
  • Administrator
Yes, VM Loader is the second extension. have you tried deleting/disabling it?
Thank You,

Unable to update extensions 4 days 4 hours ago #17137

• Crash
  • Elite Member
Yes, unpublished VM loader and it seems to have worked
Is it OK to delete vm loader?

Unable to update extensions 4 days 4 hours ago #17138

• admin
  • Administrator
If you are not using Virtuemart. Yes.
Thank You,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Happy Independence Day
Save Flat 30%

Celebrate Liberty with The Sizzling Summer Sale - Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAY