fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rendering Error after login

Rendering Error after login 9 months 3 weeks ago #11761

• tcn
  • Thank you received: 3
We are running on PHP 7.2.15.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 3 weeks ago #11860

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 508
Thanks for the sharing the PHP version. Please wait we will come back with a solution.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 3 weeks ago #11879

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 470
Hello,

I went ahead and setup PHP 7.2 on my end and tried to reproduce this error and I am unable to see it either as a guest, regular user or even super admin on the frontend.
This must be something specific to the way you have set it up.
You can manually try adding @ sign in front of the php line/function showing the error, that hides it.

See this for more: php.net/manual/en/language.operators.errorcontrol.php

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 3 weeks ago #11893

• tcn
Thanks for looking into it, Chetan. I must say, I don't like unexplained errors. But I guess we'll have to live with it for now.

Did you get any more insight into the internal caching of Helix3 while you were busy? I'd really like to start fresh with a clean cache.

I also pondered the error a bit. I'm guessing something goes south when Helix3 tries to compile Less to CSS. Since I added many lines of Less, the error could either be in the lines I added or a bug in autoCompileLess. Maybe one that only surfaces under certain conditions. To narrow it down, though, I want to be sure not to drag the past (the cache) into it.

By the way, I'm just thinking out loud here. The migration from current forum (SMF) to our new forum (Kunena) will happen this weekend. This will be on a different server, although the test environment is a copy of production. So, I'm not getting my hopes up too high. But, if it's cache related, we should certainly see a difference. No Helix3 on the current production machine yet.

Thanks again, guys. I'll keep you posted.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 2 weeks ago #11959

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

Haven't had any major luck with Helix Caching yet. I'll try to do some digging this weekend and see if I can come up with someone.

On a side note, Our team is making progress with making Astroid work with Latest Kunena. May be that comes up in time and we can put this to bed (maybenot).

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Rendering Error after login 9 months 2 weeks ago #11963

• tcn
Don't waste your weekend on it. ;) As I said before, the impact isn't that big for us since only super users are affected. They can handle it and and it might even be a good idea to not log in with your super user account. But I appreciate your commitment.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 1 week ago #12301

• tcn
For my part this issue can be closed. Although, we never got to the root of the issue, since our new forum is live, super users will no longer log in to the frontend of the forum, making this a minor issue.

Once Astroid is suitable for latest Kunena we will be eager to try that out. It would simplify things even more, having one template for the entire site.

Rendering Error after login 9 months 6 days ago #12334

• admin
  • Administrator
Yes, Thank You!

Sorry, never found the time to look it up.
I see the Dutch translation is almost done, Thanks for taking care of that as well.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds