fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joomla Update

Joomla Update 6 months 4 weeks ago #21056

When I'm checking for a Joomla update, it is replied I have the latest version of Joomla which is not correct: I have installed 3.9.13 but the latest is 3.9.16. Is it an issue with the template or how should I update it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joomla Update 6 months 4 weeks ago #21063

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 607
Hello,

You should be fine updating Joomla!

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Joomla Update 6 months 4 weeks ago #21076

Maybe I was not so clear:
the actual installed Joomla version is 3.9.13. The Joomla admin console is saying there are no updates but in fact the latest one is 3.9.16. I've always received automatic updates up to version 3.9.13. What is the reason I don't receive those updates? Is it due to JD Ohio template I'm using or else? The only way I could update Joomla is by downloading the package from the Joomla website and install it manually - this way it will not affect the whole site? Thank you for your support!

Joomla Update 6 months 4 weeks ago #21077

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 607
You can go to the Joomla Update component on your components and check again by clearing the cache and that should show you the latest available update.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Cron Job Starts